READING ME

Me, personally, i do not read when i'm not in school. I usually love reading the lyrics of songs by Lil Peep, just reading them give me this feeling. Its really difficult to explain, but its just me, how i am. The reason i don't read when i'm not at school is because i just get impatient and i get bored. I prefer reading as a class better than me reading in my head because my mind just drifts away. When it drifts away, i just look back at the page and always as myself, " wait, hold up, what did i even just read about" then i look back and just get confused with whats going on in the story. Thats another reason i dont read. Half the time my mind isnt paying attention so i just cant keep up with the story. However, in class, if someone else is reading, i find the book more interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVERY ONE IS , DIFFERENT

Young Goodman Brown

Brave New World Essay