BQ THOUGHTS

Im still a little stuck on what i should be. But im still trying on both. I still need to think if i want to continue with all this youtube and live streaming stuff, or music. I have been making some gameplay so i can upload to maybe get a fan base, but i also have been jotting down some rhymes every once in a while. Its just really hard because of school and time and responsibilities. School pretty much takes up my time. I feel like i want to keep on going byt i cant because im too busy being here at school. Then when school is done, i just feel tired and not energetic. I always think about this, and i mean ALWAYS. I still need better equipment for gaming, so thats why its really hard as well. Im currently investing some money so i can get whatever i need ready.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVERY ONE IS , DIFFERENT

Young Goodman Brown

Brave New World Essay