MY BIG QUESTION RESEARCH

Some people think research is boring because they have to do it for a class, and it's usually about something that's not interesting.  But today I did research and it was awesome.  Here's how I did it. I was just in class, it was a really short day, and I decided to look at whats going on with the internet. I asked myself, what do i really love doing. And so i had very few thoughts, but still, i had some. What i came up with, was gaming and i told myself, "i know i have to give this my best shot. I need to try"  What i saw were people making a living by entertaining other people by playing video games. I thought to myself, "oh wow! this seems like it can be, fun.". I grew up playing video games, and i still enjoy playing them a lot. I think this can be an amazing experience for me since its something that i love to do. I am also really anxious about the future and what it holds for me. I'm not a school person, but i still get my work done, but i find it hard to keep going. I start to question why, whats the point. Now that I had time to think about what i want to do, i think i have decided. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVERY ONE IS , DIFFERENT

Young Goodman Brown

Brave New World Essay