EVERY ONE IS , DIFFERENT

What i had learned through out my high school years so far is, school is not for everybody. Everybody is interested in something, but not everybody is interested in the same thing. I feel like i know what i personally want, and what i don't want, or at least i think i do. I don't feel motivated to do some of my math work, but when it comes to my science, or history, i do my work because im interested in what goes on. I like the feeling of doing my work, and actually enjoying the time doing that. What i dont like, however, is when i have to complete some work for math because well, i don't enjoy math. Its not that i dont like coming to school, but i just don't feel like math is interesting. There are some people that would die for math, and there people that would die for art because those people are doing what they love. For every minute i spend doing math, i feel like its another minutes of my life being spent in a wrong way. And i just want to let you know that these are my feelings and how i feel. You dont have to agree with me, but just please, try to visualize where im coming from. Ask yourself, "What do i love doing?".  When you find out, ask yourself, "What do i not like doing?", and imagine yourself having to do that while your future depends on it. If you actually thought about these questions, you would see what this is about. I love Digital Arts, this is one of my classes, but i also have to deal with my other class, math, and i dont like this. The more time i'm into high school, the more i feel like my teen years are being wasted. I STRONGLY feel this way because i'm at a point where instead of preparing for what i want to do before my school pretty much says bye to me, i have t stick to the same routine where i get taught something i don't want to learn. And, i bet when im out of here, nothing of what i learned in math from 10-12 grade, would all just be a ghost in the past. I would just never have to use them, but at the time i would have just wasted my time. I dont want to feel this way, but then again, i dont get to choose what happens in school. If i were to talk out about this, many would say i would just not want to go to school, or that im lazy, or im just dumb. In reality, i just think different because, well, everyone is different.





These are my thought, and how i feel. I don't ever really talk about this stuff because i usually just get shut down 100% of the time but I know for a fact on this post i won't. So hope you enjoyed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Goodman Brown

Brave New World Essay