The Making Of An Essay

When i was writing the essay about 'Conscience of a Hacker" I took a good 2 days to plan my writing. When I got to the writing, i was on a time crunch which didn't let me put much effort into it, but i had to turn it in as it was. Though i did have 3 full day to do it, i'm not always allowed to get all my homework done due to family. There are also times where i want to have time to relax myself, whether that is taking a nap, or hanging out with friend or even having fun on my Xbox. While i was making the essay, i had to try and be flexible with the people in the story and think about how their minds are different. I also had to make connections, relate in how i am like the teachers, or how i am like the hacker. Thinking flexibly was important for me to see both sides of their story and sum it all up in the essay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVERY ONE IS , DIFFERENT

Young Goodman Brown

Brave New World Essay