HOW I LEARN

There are all sorts of different ways people use to keep themselves organized for school and routines to keep them on schedule. For me, I have an agenda that i am able to access when i am assigned something and i have my phone to take pictures or take notes on. The better option is of course the agenda to help me actually remember by me writing in it, but the more faster way is taking a picture of it then boom, i have it set or typing something really fast and again, its done.I always have my routine in which i do my homework when i get home, whether its with my friends or without. We usually always try and get all our homework done before 5:00 PM so it gives us a good hour and a half to get it finished. Now if someone forgets what we have to do, I usually always have something written to remind them and we get to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVERY ONE IS , DIFFERENT

Young Goodman Brown

Brave New World Essay