MY AUTHOR, MY HERO

Ellen Raskin:
This author has a spot in my head, ever since 8th grade. I remember reading a book by this person, 'The Westing Game" and the book has always been stuck in my head since then. I consider this author a hero because her book always had me on edge as a child and made me want to read more, though she isnt that well known, her books and novels caught my attention. This even amazes me, that even though an author isnt well known, they can still have some kick-ass books and amazing thoughts that go into their projects. Just by writing this, its giving me nostalgia of when i was young, and reading her novels. "The Westing Game" will forever have a place in my heart because the book had always kept me on the edge of my seat and made me want to keep reading, and not much books do that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVERY ONE IS , DIFFERENT

Young Goodman Brown

Brave New World Essay